Your Birmingham Dentistry care providers are committed to meeting your dental needs in a safe environment with strict observation of CDC and ADA guidelines. We care about you and our staff!
Upon arrival at the office:
- Call the front desk to “check in”.
- – Verbally answer the questions of the “Covid 19 Health Screening”.
- – Give credit card information to digitally “check out”.
- – Receive a call back from the front desk when it’s your turn to enter the office.
- Entering the office:
- – Our staff will meet you at the door and take your temperature, for a red-carpet experience.
- – Please wear your mask, a scarf or other homemade mask is acceptable
- – We have hand sanitizer to use when you enter
- – You will go to your treatment room, you won’t have to stop at the lobby.
- – Our staff will also be wearing full protective equipment for everyone’s protection.
- Your treatment:
- – Your treatment room and all common areas are disinfected between every patient.
- – We are allowing extra time for every patient to ensure proper adherence to protocols.
Leaving the office:
- – The staff will check you out in the treatment room.
- – We will schedule your next appointment in the treatment room.
- – We will escort you back to the front door and you may again use hand sanitizer if you wish.